Wireless Outdoor Keypads | Planet Automation
So you have made the decision to start looking at outdoor keypads to gain access to your premises. Are you always forgetting or losing your keys somewhere? What if you were able to gain access through a threshold (Gate, Door, Booms) with your fingerprint, eye scan, or code?
The days of using a key to open a door may be ending.
Using keypads to access your gates, doors, and other secure areas are becoming easier and cheaper to purchase. Maybe you want an individual lock to your home or locks linked into a larger, more corporate access system, Planet Automation is able to assist.
Supply, Installation & Maintenance:
The Wireless Keypads we offer are known brands that have years of experience in the South African market and in many instances deal with our unique requirements.
Why use us?
We’re driven by customers who tell us they feel safe in our caring hands. Touch base for a complete risk assessment of your property.
Book your Site Assesment Here
Check Out our options
- Free Quote
- Free Site Visit
- 1 Year Product Warranty
- 1 Year Installation Warranty (New Products Only)
SmartGuard Air Keypad
Sentry Wireless Keypad
ET O2 Wireless Keypad
Keypad Access Advantages
- Keypad lock mechanisms require electrical currents to release a lock bolt after the proper code or other element is issued. No physical key is needed, unless access is granted by a body part, but hopefully that’s not easily lost.
- Pick one set of codes for individual use or multiple levels of access for larger organizations. Depending on your needs, you can program certain keypads differently for different users.
- Whether for parental or managerial control, you can assign certain access to certain codes.
- If a digit code is required, some may choose numbers they can easily remember. This is exceptionally convenient in these times where Armed Response companies need to gain access to our properties. Remember they need easy access to get in and out. Electric fencing, and many other security measures we install limit their access.
- If the code is punched in too many times incorrectly, the keypad will lock out after several failed attempts.
- Wireless keypad access gives greater flexibility for access outside of the home. These systems are well suited for gate access where you don’t want to run a wire the length of a driveway from a home-based power source.
But don’t just let us tell you how awesome we are, read some of our client reviews below
Areas we cover
Cape Town CBD, Atlantic Seaboard, Peninsula, Oranjezicht, Woodstock, Bantry Bay, Hout Bay, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Bellville, Brackenfell, Durbanville, Elsies River, Goodwood, Kensington, Kraaifontein, Kuilsrivier, Maitland, Monte Vista, Panorama, Parow, Bergvliet, Constantia, Kenilworth, Mowbray, Newlands, Observatory, Rondebosch, Tokai, Wynberg, Fishoek, Kommetjie, Muizenberg, Noordhoek, Simons Town, Overberg, Helderberg, Gordons Bay, Somerset West, Strand, Blouberg, Table View, Parklands, Milnerton, Sunningdale, Athlone, Landsdowne
If you do not see your area listed, get in touch and we will assist.
Do you need help with garage door automation?
Touch base today to discuss your requirements
©2015-2020 Planet Automation (PTY) Ltd
Direct Contact: 021 557 0010 or 068 565 1978