ET Gate Motors
Planet Automation is able to supply, install, repair and maintain the ET range of gate motors. Whether you looking for the sliding or swing gate motors, we’ve got you covered.
Gate motors are a matter of necessity in these days and times and no longer just for convenience. They add a additional layer of security to your premises. If however it is convenience and practicality you are looking for, Planet Automation is the company to assist you.
ET Gate Motor Features:
- Compact, robust design
- Efficient, reliable operation
- Intelligent electronics
- Excellent security features
- Sleek, modern design
- Safety beam input
- Selectable automatic closing time
- Optional electronic lock control for added security
- Built-in ET-Blu Mix® enhanced rolling code receiver – Uncrackable, Unhackable
Let us call you
Compact, robust design:
Designed from the ground up to be compact BUT extremely tough and durable.
- High speed, strong and durable electric motor with
removable brushes for easy maintenance
- Tried and tested drive-train proven to be exceptionally
- UV resistant housing to endure long term exposure to harsh climates
- Lockable single action manual release
- Small footprint for installations where limited space is
Efficient, reliable operation:
Operating more efficiently, saving power for when you need it most.
- Intelligent energy management (as little as 1,5W power
in standby), to maximise efficiency and extend battery
- Full battery backup in case of power failure
- Intelligent battery charging for battery longevity
- Battery low and mains failure warning
- Solar power ready
The LED display and advanced but simple electronics, makes programming and diagnostics a breeze while giving you all the functionality you need.
- LED display for ease of programming and diagnostics
- Quick access shortcut for adding ET Blu Mix ® remotes
- Individually add and remove remote control users and functions
- Quick and simple run-time setup
- “Drive series” intelligent gate profiling, monitoring and collision detection
- Self-resetting overload protection on outputs
- Various operating modes with customisable parameters,
e.g. slow-down distance, auto close times, pedestrian
- Permanently monitored safety beam circuit
- Remote status indicator
Excellent security features:
Taking cognisance of the ever increasing security
demands, numerous advanced security features are
incorporated from the entry level Drive 300 motor.
- Gate forced open alarm monitoring
- Safety beam tamper detection
- RF jamming and signal strength tester, transmitter
- ET Blu Mix ® enhanced rolling code receiver – “The most secure code in Africa” – 32 user memory x 4 functions each
- Positive close and electronically locking features
- Auxiliary relay output for can be selected to operate mag
lock, strike lock, lights etc.
Toona Hi Speed
Wingo Hi Speed
Titan Hi Speed
The ET range of gate motors have been trusted by South Africans for over 30 years. The motors are manufactured with South African conditions in mind. We however do recommend that you install surge protection as they are electronically controlled and all electronics are susceptible over time to the power surges that come with load-shedding.
From Installation to Servicing – Contact Planet Automation
Did you know that your gate motor needs to be serviced as a minimum once every year? Servicing your motor prolongs the life of your motor. Having your gate and gate motor serviced by a trained technician from Planet Automation ensures that you eliminate any faults before they become issues. Planet Automation can assist you with lubricating of your gate and motor as well as adjusting your gate settings.
From Start to Finish – Commercial & Residential Garage Doors, Motors, Gate Motors & Intercoms
We supply gate motors in and around Cape Town – our highly skilled, and professionally trained team install & service gate motors, providing you with a complete service you can rely on.
Do you need help with garage door automation?
Touch base today to discuss your requirements
©2015-2020 Planet Automation (PTY) Ltd
Direct Contact: 021 557 0010 or 068 565 1978