D2 Turbo and D2 Turbo Low-Voltage Motors
Domestic Sliding Gate Motor
The Centurion D2 Turbo sliding gate motor is a high-speed, cost-effective operator for domestic gates weighing up to 250kg, with a maximum speed of 24 metres per minute and powerful peak push force rated at 9kgf.
This sliding gate motor is exceptionally quick and easy to install and set up, with all settings easily configurable via two dials on the controller board.
With loads of features, the Centurion D2 Turbo sliding gate motor is the complete motor for a standard, domestic four metre gate.
The Centurion D2 Turbo Low-Voltage sliding gate operator is designed specifically for sites with no mains at the gate to reduce installation costs while delivering outstanding reliability, comprehensive functionality and selectable high or standard speeds.
With the Centurion D2 Turbo Low-Voltage sliding gate motor, there is no need for costly high-voltage cable runs and expensive isolators, simply use a low-voltage step-down transformer or solar power supply.
Let us call you
Centurion D2 Turbo Main Features
- Battery backup
- Tough-as-nails steel pinion
- Easy mounting with a revolutionary jacking system
- Lockable, easy manual override
- Modular components clip together for easy maintenance
- Simple user interface makes changing setup child’s play
- Insect-proof controller housing with removable terminals
- Multiple Modes of Operation with enhanced user interface
for exceptionally easy and versatile installation
- Adaptive Collision Sensing – intelligent enough to adapt to
changes in the track, but sensitive enough to keep your loved ones safe
- Opening and Closing Safety Beam Inputs with beam circuit
- High-security cleared beam Autoclose, in conjunction with
Safety Beams (PIRAC)
- Automatic closing with adjustable time delay, and
push button override
- Remote gate-status indicator (gate position, power failure,
low battery, multiple collision detection and Pillar Light Status
- Pedestrian Opening
- Holiday Lockout
- Courtesy/Pillar Light (fixed duration), with pre-delays and
two Pre-flashing Modes
- Selectable gate speed modes – Low Speed/High Speed
- Positive Close Mode (e.g. to ensure activation of electric
fence contact switch)
- Onboard multichannel CENTURION code-hopping receiver
with the ability to learn remote control buttons to specific
functions (e.g. Gate Trigger, Pedestrian Opening, Holiday
- Low-voltage AC or DC input – perfect for installations where there is no mains power at the gate
- Solar power-ready – energy-efficient, environmentally friendly and offering greater autonomy
Vert-X Swing Gate Motor
Vantage Swing Gate Motor
R3 & R5 Swing Gate Motor
Our Gate Motors are manufactured with South African conditions in mind, and a modern look & feel with practical security features.
Remember Gates and Gate Motors need to be service at an absolute minimum of once per year.
From Start to Finish – Commercial & Residential Garage Doors, Motors, Gate Motors & Intercoms
We supply garage doors and both gate and garage motors in and around Cape Town – our highly skilled, and professionally trained team install & service garage doors & motors, providing you with a complete service you can rely on.
Do you need help with garage door automation?
Touch base today to discuss your requirements
©2015-2020 Planet Automation (PTY) Ltd
Direct Contact: 021 557 0010 or 068 565 1978