Sentry Wireless Outdoor Keypad
The SENTRY Access Control LED Wireless Keypad is a durable, quality keypad designed to provide security access to a restricted area. Access is gained by entering a valid code.
The keypad can operate in fixed length mode, meaning that a fixed number of digits can be set and the use of the [#] key at the end of the code is not needed or variable length mode, where the code can vary from one to ten digits.
Up to a thousand codes can be stored in the units non-volatile memory. Thus no codes will be lost when the power is removed from the unit. New codes can be added to the system and existing codes can be deleted as required. “Token” codes can be added allowing the user only preset number of activation, after which the code is deleted.
Up to 15 code channels is available for activation of various equipment. After a user has been added. The user can now be learned into a receiver compatible to the remote vendor selected. If the quick learn option was used to add a user, the default will be a SENTRY 433Mhz code copping receiver, and the transmit time is approx 2 sec.
The user can now enter the password followed by the [#] key or No [#] key depending on the fixed or variable code length setting. When the keypad was not used for more than 20 sec, the keypad will enter low power mode. Thus the Yellow led will flash every 5 seconds. When a code is entered, the keypad will exit low power mode instantly and the code will be verified.
Book your Site Assesment Here
- 1000 unique codes
- Backup memory module
- Integrated movement sensor
- 15 channels
- Selectively add and delete user codes
- Easy Installation due to no wires required
- 1 – 10 Digit Codes
- Fixed and Variable Code length modes available
- Supply Voltage : 3V – Alkaline Batteries (AA)
- Operating Temperature : -15°C to +55°C
- Housing Material : ABS
- Code Length : 1 – 10 digits
- Memory Capacity : 1000 unique codes
- Memory Retention : >200 Years
- Output Pulse Range : 1-255’s adjustable or latched
- Token codes : 1-254 activation
- Frequency’s : 433Mhz And 403Mhz
- Distance 433Mhz & 403Mhz : ~40m
Keypad Access Advantages
- Keypad lock mechanisms require electrical currents to release a lock bolt after the proper code or other element is issued. No physical key is needed, unless access is granted by a body part, but hopefully that’s not easily lost.
- Pick one set of codes for individual use or multiple levels of access for larger organizations. Depending on your needs, you can program certain keypads differently for different users.
- Whether for parental or managerial control, you can assign certain access to certain codes.
- If a digit code is required, some may choose numbers they can easily remember. This is exceptionally convenient in these times where Armed Response companies need to gain access to our properties. Remember they need easy access to get in and out. Electric fencing, and many other security measures we install limit their access.
- If the code is punched in too many times incorrectly, the keypad will lock out after several failed attempts.
- Wireless keypad access gives greater flexibility for access outside of the home. These systems are well suited for gate access where you don’t want to run a wire the length of a driveway from a home-based power source.
But don’t just let us tell you how awesome we are, read some of our client reviews below
Areas we cover
Cape Town CBD, Atlantic Seaboard, Peninsula, Oranjezicht, Woodstock, Bantry Bay, Hout Bay, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Bellville, Brackenfell, Durbanville, Elsies River, Goodwood, Kensington, Kraaifontein, Kuilsrivier, Maitland, Monte Vista, Panorama, Parow, Bergvliet, Constantia, Kenilworth, Mowbray, Newlands, Observatory, Rondebosch, Tokai, Wynberg, Fishoek, Kommetjie, Muizenberg, Noordhoek, Simons Town, Overberg, Helderberg, Gordons Bay, Somerset West, Strand, Blouberg, Table View, Parklands, Milnerton, Sunningdale, Athlone, Landsdowne
If you do not see your area listed, get in touch and we will assist.